We use positive reinforcement techniques, to teach you and your K9. With this proven system we achieve more consistent behaviors
from your new family member.
We also offer competition style obedience for AKC, IPO, PSA, FWD, NWDA, etc.
We have group training on Sunday mornings for those wanting to compete & pet owners in the afternoon.
Call & Ask for our group rates!
Obedience Camp - An intensive 3 week program that includes an initial assessment and sessions with the owner. Call
for Cost per dog (includes boarding) It's best to bring your own food to avoid stomach upset.
& Protection Camp - Send your K9 to Dream Team for obedience and foundation protection/sport work. Cost includes
boarding This is a 4 week program.
In-Home Training - An intensive 12 session program with
owner and/or family (2 times a week). Call for cost!
free to call for more info. 804-677-1695
A one time Registration fee for the life time of the dog and free evaluation.
Don't wait call now!
PUPPY CLASS (6 sessions*)
For dogs 5 months or younger.
* Introduction to cues, such as sit, come and stay
* Basic manners, problem prevention & potty training
* Socialization with people and other dogs -
BEGINNER CLASS (6 sessions*)
For dogs over 5 months with no previous training.
* Cues such as sit, come and stay, etc.
* Basic manners, problem prevention and socialization
* Same as PUPPY CLASS, but training methods are different. -
Three (3) reasons to get your dog trained.
- 4.7 million people get bite in the U.S. every year
- 65 million dog owners in the U.S. 1 out 5 dogs will be put to sleep due to behavioral problems.
million dogs end up in shelters every year.
* A session can range from 15 mins. - 1 hour.
** We charge $0.50 a mile.